- Arduino Servo Tester Shield for mightyZAP
- TTL / RS-485, PWM Interface
- Arduino Leonardo Board Included
- Factory Program Installed / Programmable
- Dedicated Arduino Library Provided
- Current Capacity : 4A / Input voltage : 7.4V or 12V
Servo tester shield is created to operate mightyZap linear servo motor on Arduino Leonardo board.
- Upon purchase, mightyZap could be tested by pre-installed programs in servo tester shield.
- By using mightyZap Arduino library, mightyZap could be operated with control and various patterns.
- There is no need for extra configuration.
- Current Capacity : 4A
- Input voltage : 7.4V or 12V
How to Use
Please be aware that failing to follow details below may cause damages to the product and IRrobot may not be able to provide warranty.
- Upon connecting the products, please be gentle. Do not force any connections.
- Check the servo motor’s voltage especially when you use off-site power. Ex) 7.4V / 12V
- Please pay attention to the pin when combining them. It may cause damage.
- Use the right size of pins when connecting especially when connecting to servo motor.
- Once again, do use force to connect any pins.
- Please keep away from fire, water, dust and oil.
- Product is designed to be used only in in-door purposes.
- Keep away from children.
Please try to avoid conditions listed below.
- Temperature above 60C or -20C.
- Direct light and fire.
- Humid and dusty places.
- Any environment that can cause vibration or static electricity.
Servo Tester Shield manual can be downloaded from our website.